750W Max Power
Proprietary Electric Snow Track
Max Speed 15Km/h
Now You Can Convert Your Favourite Bike to Conquer the Snow – Great for Fitness, Adventure and All-around Family Fun
Easy to assemble and disassemble, and very capable in all winter terrain including ice, hardpack, slush or powder.
ESD – ENVO Sustainable Design
Wide and Stable Front Ski
Li-ion Downtube Battery
Pedal-assist and Throttle
Made from multiple aluminum CNC machined parts, customizable snow track assembly makes it possible to be installed on a wide range of bicycle frames as well as building any other electric snow machine.
The V shape knob rubber track creates great traction with almost any type of snow terrain, proven up to a 20% slope. It has a well-thought geometry, secure in track with minimized resistance and energy loss which can generate up to 100KGF (220lbs) of traction. Made from rubber and Kevlar reinforcement, It is relatively light, safe and easy to handle when it comes to adjustment or replacement.
BLDC GEARED HUB MOTOR
Powerful Integrated BLDC geared hub motor provides up to 1200W of power and 120Nm of torque in a compact, sealed and maintenance-free construction. The motor acts as e-brake when braking via brake lever cut off switch signal.
ENVO Snowbike is equipped with a thumb throttle that gives you an extra boost which activates the motor proportionally to the twist regardless of pedalling in case you cannot pedal or need an instant acceleration or uphill push.
LCD3 meter provides you with a variety of functions such as vehicle controls and vehicle status digitized displays to meet the trip demands.
The snowboard attached to the front fork using adapters ensures more stability, smooth sliding on snow and accurate turns. It has great floatation on uneven snow surface with the help of the pitch degree of freedom as well as maintaining snowboard flexibility to dampen shocks.
Lizard style 48V/17.5Ah Li-ion battery pack featured with Panasonic/LG cells with a working temperature range of -20 Celsius, provides up to 2000W of output power and 840Wh of energy enough for 1-hour full throttle or up to 4 hours continuous ride on pedal assist.
Easy replaceable UHMWPE sprocket guarantees transfer of over 100KGF of traction to the rubber track with minimal friction and noise.
PEDAL ASSIST SENSORS
An advanced Pedal Assist Sensor (PAS) signalling the controller to run the motor providing a boost to your pedalling depending on the level of assistance you select while riding from 0 to 5.
WATER PROOF CONNECTORS
Bicycle industry-standard hub motor cassette core allows integration with existing bicycle transmission providing a seamless riding experience with waterproof connections and protecting glands rendering you amiable about riding in wet conditions.
Guide rollers that are made of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene material, which is strong, light, reliable and maintenance-free with the help of sealed high precision ball bearings.
Length: 250 cm
Width: 25 cm
Height: 90 cm
Weight: Approx. 35 kg
Speed (Max.): 20 km/hr.
Range: Approx. 15-50 km depending on road and snow condition
Drag Force: Approx. 90 kgF
Inclination Range: 15-20% with 90 kg rider weight
No. of Battery: 1
No. of Motor: 1
Battery: 48V / 17.5 Ah Li-Ion battery
The Lizard battery is a battery you can mount on the bike’s frame 2 water bottle bolt mount. This is the thinnest battery case for suspension frames or small size frames. Check the bicycle frame down tube geometry then select. The battery can be locked to its support or un-lock and slide out to remove.
- Li-Ion 48V 17.5Ah
- Energy: 840Wh
- Max Power: 1200W
- Standard recharge time 8 hours
Battery Pack Specification:
- PVC covered 18650Cells and BMS pack
- SANYO GA 3500
- Charging Model CC/CV
- Charge Temperature 0-45°C
- Discharge Temperature -20-55°C
- Charger Voltage: 54.6V
- Dimensions 370 x 110 x 90 mm
Motor: 750W Rated (1200W Max.) Geared Motor
1200W using 48V 25A controller, hub motor, small size with simple structure, lightweight and long life, superpower, high efficiency, beautiful, high-speed motor with gear, the drive is very free and fluent, the best choice for Li-ion battery on an e-bike for the rough road, higher weights and higher grade-ability.
- Motor Type: DC Brushless Geared Hub Motor
- Motor Power: 750W /1200W
- Voltage: 48V
- Max Torque: 120Nm @25A
- Efficiency ≥80%
- Sun-planetary reduction gears with regenerative braking option
- 36 Spokes
- Flange for disc brake
- Waterproof connector
- Axle=135mm, Diameter=177mm.
- The phase angle of 120 degree
- Manufacturer: MXUS
- Waterproof and protection grade: IP54
- Noise level 55dB
- CE, EN15194 certifications
- Wheel, A356 Aluminum
- Magnet, 38SH
- Wire(winding), QZ-3/155
- Iron core, DW470
- Bearing, C&U
- LCD3 meter provides you with a variety of functions such as vehicle controls and vehicle status digitized displays to meet the trip demands.
- Pedal Assist System (PAS) optimized to simulate the torque sensor. This computing system provides Speed limit PAS or Torque limit PAS levels from 0 to 5.
- Trip time display (with displays of a single trip time (TM) and total trip time (TTM));
- Trip speed display (with displays of real-time speed (Km/H or MPH) and a single maximum speed (MXS) and a single average speed (AVS));
- Trip distance display (with displays of a single trip distance (DST) and total trip distance (ODO));
- Display of turned on the handlebar;
- Display of power-assist startup;
- Power assistant ratio (or handlebar) gear (ASSIST) switch;
- 6Km/H power assistant push function;
- Cruise function (CRUISE);
- Battery capacity indicator;
- Real-time battery voltage (VOL) display;
- Motor power and temperature (MOTOR) display;
- Brake display;
- Turn on backlighting and lights ;
- Environment temperature display;
- Data clearing;
- Fault code display;
- User parameter setting
- 5′ large screen
- Rubber clamp spacer is provided for 3 handlebars bore sizes: 22.5mm, 25.4mm, 31.5mm
- Easy key button, easy control,
- Waterproof housing with good appearance
- Brushless Motor Controller
- Voltage: 48V
- Min Voltage: 42+-0.5V
- Max Current: 25+-1A
- Speed Set: 1-4.2V
- Angle: 120
- Brake Input: Low-Level
- Haul effect sensor, Analogue linear increasing torque
Pedal Assist Sensor
- 2 pieces 12 Magnet easy assemble Pedal Assist Sensor,
- Just stick the sensor, no need to disassemble the crank.
- this sensor is compatible with optimized PAS controlling systems and provides the best pedal assist performance, rapid response and torque sensor simulation.
Brake Cut-Off Magnetic Switches
- Just stick the magnet sensors, no need to disassemble the brake levers.
- it cuts-off the motor when you brake
- Electric regenerative braking
Rainproof Controller and Tool Bag
IMPORTANT NOTE TO BUYERS
This is a DIY product preliminary launch for early adopters. This concept has gone through all major engineering, prototyping, limited production, testing, revisions, and approval to be released for marketing. However, there might be multiple unknown failure scenarios in the actual use of this product as mobility means in various terrains which are assumed the risk by the users. That means the buyer, assembler and users must be mechanically inclined and fully understand the product details and instructions as well as all probable risks of using. DIY installation on a wide range of bicycles requires a creative and a technical mind. Failure to a proper installation may cause serious damage to the bike and or hazard of severe injuries. The buyer assumes the liability for the safe installation and use of this product by signing the Liability Waiver. Before ordering, if you have any questions or need further details, do not hesitate to contact us.