All ENVO products including eBikes, Conversion Kits, eScooters, etc. as well as components including motor, controller, display, battery, charger, throttle, PAS sensor, brake sensors are covered up to 24 months of warranty unless otherwise specified. The first year's warranty is included in the cost of purchase, second year's warranty can be purchased for an added cost. (Effective August 25, 2022)
Warranty covers manufacturing and parts defect. In case of any defect ENVO will:
- Repair the defect at no charge.
- Provide same or compatible part of comparable performance as replacement.
- Offer store credit.
- Proof of purchase
- Bike and/or Battery Serial Number
- Supporting evidence of defect such as pictures/videos
Please note the warranty is offered to original purchaser only and is not transferable.
Warranty Does not cover
- Normal wear and tear on consumable parts (Tires, tubes, brake pads, rotors, chain, cassette, spokes, grips, seat, etc.)
- Parts damaged due to neglect (rusting or lack of maintenance).
- Accident, misuse, improper storage, abnormal usage (stunts, mountain biking), improper installation or assembly
- Labour charges
- Any modifications made to the bike's parameters or components without written approval. This includes changes made to the display or controller that render the bike inoperative. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding modifications or approval
- Warranty is void if ebike is used for rental or bike sharing program or in case of unauthorized modification and disassembly.
- Bicycle service and tune up.
To claim a warranty please contact an authorized ENVO dealer in your area, if there are no dealers close to your location you can contact ENVO customer support for assistance through our ticketing service.