At ENVO we are constantly innovating — but we can’t do it alone!
Check out our latest opportunities and submit your application using the form below. Don’t see what you’re looking for but think you would be a great fit? Get in contact with us and tell why you’re interested in an exciting career in transport solutions.
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 7+ years
Date Posted: 07/03/2023
About ENVO Drive Systems Inc.:
ENVO Drive Systems Inc. is a leading innovator in the electric micro-mobility industry, committed to delivering high-quality and energy-efficient solutions that transform urban transportation. Our cutting-edge products and services have made us a frontrunner in the market, and we continue to grow and expand our reach.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Marketing Manager to join our team in Vancouver, BC. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing marketing strategies that drive growth, increase brand awareness, enhance customer engagement, and support product development.
- Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate marketing strategies, policies, and initiatives for the company in line with business objectives and KPIs.
- Establish and maintain distribution networks for products and services to optimize market penetration.
- Initiate market research studies, analyze findings, and utilize insights to inform marketing strategies and product development.
- Assist in product development by identifying opportunities for innovation and improvement based on market trends and consumer preferences.
- Direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of the company, ensuring alignment with overall business goals.
- Develop and implement advertising and promotional campaigns to attract and retain customers, including email marketing, social media, SEO, and content marketing.
- Oversee the development and management of the company's website, ensuring a seamless and engaging user experience.
- Manage and optimize marketing budgets to maximize ROI and ensure efficient allocation of resources.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field required.
- At least 7 years of experience in marketing, proven track record of success in the electric micro-mobility or related industries, would be a big advantage.
- Strong understanding of marketing principles, strategies, and best practices, including digital and traditional channels.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and CRM tools, such as HubSpot, Salesforce, or similar platforms.
- Expertise in analytics tools and software, including Tablue, PowerBI, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or similar platforms, to track and analyze marketing performance.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, with the ability to interpret data and make informed recommendations.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present complex information clearly and persuasively.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
At ENVO Drive Systems Inc., we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the follwing form, highlighting your relevant experience and explaining why you would be a great fit for our team. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Join ENVO Drive Systems Inc. and be part of the electric micro-mobility revolution! Apply today!
B2B Sales Rep
Location: USA (Remote)
Date Posted: 06/10/2022
Who We Are:
Envo Drive Systems is an innovative engineering and design company specializing in high-quality and top-performing, yet reasonably priced electrical mobility solutions such as Ebikes. We make e-vehicles for recreational enthusiasts, urban and business commuters, and family cyclists. From humble beginnings, we have pushed through and come far since our inception in 2015. Envo is now an established business with an ambitious vision and five-star customer reviews, headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
We are looking for a highly motivated and professional B2B sales representative who seeks and builds relationships with Dealers and e-mobility retailers decision makers. The candidate will follow a playbook based on our documented sales processusing a wide range of sales skills, techniques, and tools to gain the trust of potential Prospects and create solid and continuous sales. The candidate identifies leads, qualifies them, establishes rapport with them, and supports their success while making profitable sales. Dealers sales includes bulk sales of products to Independent Bike Shops, Chain Bike or Sporting goods retailers, Micro Electric Mobility Retailers, RV, Boat and Motor sport goods retailers, etc. to resell and provide after sales services for ENVO products.
At Envo, you are constantly encouraged to learn and grow and given lots of opportunities to push the boundaries of your expertise. You will also work on cool, environmentally friendly products, and showcase their technical aspects to customers and businesses.
What You Will Do:
Prospect List: Develop (or receive it from the sales manager) and update a prospect/lead list, based on associated territories, which is pre-defined by sales manager. The territories can be defined based on Geography, Industrial Category, or Product category.
Utilize and maintain the prospect/lead list on ENVO CRM dashboard. ENVO will provide the dashboard and required training.
Engage with the leads via telephone, email, web and mobile. On any given day, the B2B rep will be researching prospects, making sales calls, attending trade shows and conferences, conducting client meetings, and sending follow-up emails to encourage prospects to discover the value of our solution.
Record in CRM:
Record all engagements information in our CRM dashboard.
Participate in training on ENVO’s programs, decks reviews, and promotions planning.
Encourage the prospects to sign ENVO dealer agreement by presenting and discussing our company information and promotional programs
Conduct other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor/manager.
Meet or exceed the goals for the category on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis. Track sale activities using pre-established methods and programs.
Approach Dealers (including Periodic Touchbases):
Contact existing dealers based on the communication SOP provided by ENVO. Communicate with dealers about the full menu of products and services, including sales initiatives, promotions, opportunities and placement of product and programs orders, new product release, demo bikes, surveys, marketing
materials and their outstanding balances. Be an ENVO brand expert to educate dealers through demonstrating products or services and explaining their features. Develop, nurture, and sustain relationships with dealers to create and increase sales.
Support Dealers Purchase Inquiry Support:
Perform training sessions with dealers on how to use and manage their dashboards on dealers' portal. Answer dealers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms. Recommend products to dealers, based on dealers' needs and interests when needed.
Maintain his/her own activities and dealer records and information in Z-CRM and other Zoho Modules.
Support Dealers After Sales Services:
Contact dealers to resolve problems and to provide ongoing Sales Orders support. Inform dealers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, and warranties. Also, provide dealers with ongoing technical support, and introduce dealers to our Help and Ticketing center.
Be a sales expert on the E-Bike category; Be conscious of market themes as they develop. Communicate relevant information and make recommendations to the sales leadership team to update sales strategy positively.
Study Market and Offer Insight:
Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales. Attend sales or trade meetings or read related publications to obtain information about market conditions, business trends, environmental. Share facts and data regarding what does and doesn’t sell and make recommendations for changes to product, promotion, placement, and/or pricing to differentiate ENVO, gain competitive advantage, and optimize dealers’ business.
Further detailed activities include:
B2B rep provides a prospect/lead list or be given by the sales manager based on associated territory which is defined by sales manager. The territory can be defined based on geography, industrial category, or product category.
Rep is required to confirm the prospect list with the company in advance in order to ensure exclusivity of the lead ownership.
Finding Decision Maker(s)
Sales rep engages with the leads via telephone, LinkedIn, email, web and mobile. The sales rep will be researching prospects, making calls, conducting client meetings,
and sending follow-up emails. All the engagement shall be recorded in CRM dashboard.
Once the decision maker is identified and contacted, the program deck should be emailed to them and an in-person/zoom/phone meeting should be scheduled.
Pitching the program on the 1st meeting
Sales rep will provide details and responses to the questions and try to encourage prospects to discover the value of our solution. By having further discussions, rep may get into details that can customize the program for that particular retailer.
Providing the customized solution
Sales rep needs to discuss concerns and particular requirements of the dealer with Manager to provide the desirable deal package in case.
Territory and Brand Alignment
Ensuring if the prospect dealer is properly aligned with ENVO Branding, Territory priorities and Marketing Strategies.
Offering Demos (if needed)
Rep is responsible for arranging for and setting up demos at site to encourage interested buyers to purchase. Demo can be delivered in person or shipped. Liability waiver is needed to be signed by individuals who test ride.
Dealers program briefing
Walk Though With Agreement
Training The Use Of Dealers Portals
Order Creation on Portal/POS
Sales rep may have access to ordering Portal and POS to invoice and place orders for buyers or modify or approve orders where needed.
Collaborating with Credit Team on Dealers Credit Check and approval process
This is in case credit team requires further paperwork or troubleshooting for a credit
or term purchaser.
Following -up with Dealers
Sales rep will remain the point of contact for the rest of the season making sure the business is running, orders are progressing as per booking and all issues have been addressed.
Products Love and Respect
Rep needs to follow up with dealer and make sure that products get proper attention and respect from the dealer in
1- Store arrangement and demo availability
2- Dealers Website
3- Staff presentation
4- Signage, banners and use of marketing material
Recording Activities in CRM:
All the engagement shall be recorded in CRM dashboard. A Pipeline needs to be created based on prospects or dealers, expected deals and probability factors and needs to be updated as communications go on.
Offering Technical Support:
Educating dealers and their technical staff about our Help and Ticketing center for customers support.
Be a sales expert on the E-Bike category. Be conscious of themes as they develop. Communicate relevant information and make recommendations to the Director of Sales in order to affect sales strategy positively.
Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
Other sales related projects and tasks as assigned by sales manager.
This is a commission only contracting business and does not create any employment relationship between the Rep and the Company.
Please fill-out the form below to apply
Who We Are:
ENVO Drive Systems is an innovative engineering and design company specializing in high-quality and top-performing, yet reasonably priced electrical mobility solutions such as Ebikes. We make e-vehicles for recreational enthusiasts, urban and business commuters, and family cyclists.
We are seeking a Mechanical Designer to assist our Engineering Team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment, have a passion for innovation and mobility, experience in electro-mechanical systems, and are looking to be a part of a growing and dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
At ENVO, you are constantly encouraged to learn and grow and given lots of opportunities to push the boundaries of your expertise. You will also work on cool, environmentally friendly products, and showcase their technical aspects to customers and businesses. This is also your chance to get your foot in the door of one of the fastest growing eMobility company in Canada. There is definitely a long term hiring opportunity for the right candidates.
• Support the technical development of eVehicle and new products.
• Deliver solutions within budget and tight timelines
• Design large assemblies in Solidworks/Fusion 360, such as vehicle suspension or snow tracks.
• Coordinate with various local and overseas suppliers and manufacturers.
• Participate in design reviews and product development process
• Test prototypes
• Produce manufacturing drawings and reports.
• You could also be asked to participate in non-engineering tasks, such as generating blog content about your projects.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the engineering manager during the design, prototype, installation, and improvement of each technical product
• Light assemblies as required for prototyping
• Light manufacturing and 3D printing
• College Diploma or University Degree preferably in Engineering
• Five (5) years experience using SolidWorks/Fusion 360 for 3D modeling and assembly creation
• Knowledge of mechanical design principles, materials, and manufacturing processes
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to work independently
• Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
• Experience in E-Vehicle products design such is an asset
• A good eye for design or past experience in industrial design is an asset.
Include a design portfolio with your resume when applying for this position.
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. ENVO Drive Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, or age. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.