LCD3 17A Controller System
- LCD display and computer,
- Motor Controller 36V 17A,
- Thumb Throttle,
- Pedal Assist Sensor,
- Brake cut-off magnetic switches,
- Rain proof Controller and tools bag,
- Zip ties, cable shield and installation accessories
- LCD3 meter provide you with a variety of functions such as vehicle controls and vehicle status digitized displays to meet the trip demands.
- Pedal Assist System (PAS) optimized to simulate the torque sensor. This computing system provides Speed limit PAS or Torque limit PAS levels from 0 to 5.
- Trip time display (with displays of a single trip time (TM) and total trip time (TTM));
- Trip speed display (with displays of real-time speed (Km/H or MPH) and a single maximum speed (MXS) and a single average speed (AVS));
- Trip distance display (with displays of a single trip distance (DST) and total trip distance (ODO));
- Display of turned on handlebar;
- Display of power-assist startup;
- Power assistant ratio (or handlebar) gear (ASSIST) switch;
- 6Km/H power assistant push function;
- Cruise function (CRUISE);
- Battery capacity indicator;
- Real-time battery voltage (VOL) display;
- Motor power and temperature (MOTOR) display;
- Brake display;
- Turn on backlighting and lights ;
- Environment temperature display;
- Data clearing;
- Fault code display;
- User parameter setting
- 5′ large screen
- Rubber clamp spacer is provided for 3 handlebar bore sizes: 22.5mm, 25.4mm, 31.5mm
- easy key button, easy control,
- waterproof housing with good appearance
- Brushless Motor Controller
- Voltage: 36V
- Min Voltage: 30+-0.5V
- Max Current: 17+-1A
- Speed Set: 1-4.2V
- Angle: 120
- Brake Input: Low-Level
- Haul effect sensor, Analogue linear increasing torque
Pedal Assist Sensor
- 2 pieces 12 Magnet easy assemble Pedal Assist Sensor,
- Just stick the sensor, no need to disassemble the crank.
- this sensor is compatible with optimized PAS controlling systems and provide the best pedal assist performance, rapid response and torque sensor simulation.
Brake cut-off magnetic switches
- Just stick the magnet sensors, no need to disassemble the brake levers.
- it cuts-off the motor when you brake
Rainproof controller and tools bag.
There are no reviews yet.