ENVO Electric SnowBike
- 34KG total weight including battery making it light weight and portable
- Capable of riding on up to 30CM deep powder snow as well as packed and Icy snow.
- 15% Climbability with 100KG of rider on level 5 of pedal assist
- 18km/h maximum speed
- Great stability & manoeuvrability
- Up to 2 hours of ride per single charge
- Continued cycling in winter
- Snowy, short commutes, light transportation and errands
- Winter sport and tourism as rental for winter resorts
- DIY snow machine builders
Reviews for ENVO Electric SnowBike
While riding a bike in the snow is tough, the ENVO Electric SnowBike is a different story. With E-assist, you'll cruise through the powder without breaking a sweat. The E-assist has varied levels to give you a harder work out or extra assistance.
A lightweight frame makes the SnowBike a breeze to manoeuvre. The whole bike weighs 34KG including the battery.
Up to 2 hours of riding on a single charge.
The computer has a built in cut-off sensor to stop powering the motor the second you touch on the brakes.
Adjustable, lockable SR Suntour fork with solid 30mm fork legs adds to high-speed stability and handling in the snow. They reduce shocks to the frame and battery system, providing the ultimate comfort.
It gets dark far too early in the winter, but the fun doesn't have to stop there. We've added a light as standard for safe riding at night.
The electric-powered tracks churn through the snow and propel you forwards for a consistent ride.